How to 850 g black sesame dessert - Primitive Cambodia


How to 850 g black sesame dessert

Share knowledge

  Hello all my beloved visitors, I am Cooking would love to show you about my technique cooking in my Country, Cambodia. if all of you want to see more new technique cooking food please Share on my Website, comment, LIKE and you can request me to cook some food that like in the comment below.

Welcome Khmer Housewife This is a Khmer fanatic in this Website, I want to show you a delicious Khmer dishes! Get away from foreign cuisine and know how to combine ingredients, how to mix things and how to do it. 

៙ Ingredients:

1- 850 grams of black sesame

2- 200 grams of sour rice

3- 3 bowls of water, chopsticks

4- Honey or 5 teaspoons of sugar

៙ How to do:

1. Wash the rice thoroughly and soak it in water for 2 to 3 hours, then extract it from the water and pour in the soaked water.

2- Take rice and sesame mixed with water, grind to a fine paste and cook on low heat (stir to hold hands When it is sticky and cooked, add honey to the mixture.


Home