How to Peanut ripe tamarind juice (2 bites of ripe tamarind) - Primitive Cambodia


How to Peanut ripe tamarind juice (2 bites of ripe tamarind)

Share knowledge

  

Hello all my beloved visitors, I am Cooking would love to show you about my technique cooking in my Country, Cambodia. if all of you want to see more new technique cooking food please Share on my Website, comment, LIKE and you can request me to cook some food that like in the comment below.

Welcome Khmer Housewife This is a Khmer fanatic in this Website, I want to show you a delicious Khmer dishes! Get away from foreign cuisine and know how to combine ingredients, how to mix things and how to do it. 

៙ Ingredients:

1- 200 grams of ripe tamarind

2- 600 ml of water

3- 400 grams of sugar

4- A teaspoon of salt

5- A spoonful of sesame

6-Roasted peanuts

7- Pineapple 100 g (to enhance the taste)

៙ How to do:

1. Boil ripe tamarind with water and sugar until thickened into a meat.

2- Then add salt when almost cooked and sprinkle with sesame seeds.

3- Stir in a glass, put ice, coke, peanuts or add a little soda is also delicious.


Home